Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Spring Delight


In some parts of the country there's a quiet blanket of snow announcing a winter that many thought would never come. But all I can think about it spring! I'm in love with the pastel hues and candy tones of the spring and summer collections and have been tempted by many lots. I'm currently on the job hunt at the moment so there's not a lot of scope to go mad at the shops but a girl can dream. A couple recently won £44 million in the lottery and I couldn't help feel a little jealous! 

If I won the lottery today there's no hesitation that the Mulberry Shop would be my first port of call. I love their spring/summer shoot in Brighton and how bright and beautiful the new collection is. My favourite is the Candy Pink Quilted Dyed Denim Bayswater.


At the bargain price of £595 it might be slightly (only slightly) out of my league. Bring on spring!


Till next time beauties,


Deja xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment